DraftKings wants to ensure you have a great experience with your gift card, however, not all states/jurisdictions allow the use of gift cards for all of our products.
The purchase of a gift card doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be able to make a deposit with the gift card in your state/jurisdiction. Learn more about what states gift cards are available in.
DraftKings Gift Cards
- Exclusively used to deposit in your DraftKings account. Learn more about DraftKings Gift Cards.
Game On Gift Cards
- Can be used at a variety of online betting sites including DraftKings, the champion grade home for sportsbook, casino, fantasy, and Digital Playing Card marketplace action.
- Learn more about Game On Gift Cards.
Electronic Gift Cards
Note: Generic - not branded by DraftKings or it's payment processing affiliates.
- Can be used at a variety of stores or online.
Backed by a specific card issuer (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- American Express gift cards eligible to be used for Fantasy Sports deposits only.
- All authorized gift card deposits are processed immediately by the issuing bank, typically the funds are cleared instantly.
- You must be located in a state/jurisdiction where DraftKings is available at time of deposit.
- The gift card type and card provider must be approved for use and licensed in your state/jurisdiction for gaming transactions when making a deposit into your DraftKings gaming wallet or approved for fantasy transactions when making a deposit into your DraftKings Fantasy wallet.
- Generic electronic gift cards must be required to be registered with your name and address prior to use on DraftKings.
- Prior to completing a deposit via gift card, ensure you are depositing to the product in which you wish to use your funds. Please note, gift card deposits can’t be refunded.
Gift cards can’t be used for withdrawals.
- Learn more about DraftKings withdrawal options.
- After completing a deposit via Gift Card into your DraftKings wallet on any DraftKings product, the gift card balance must be played through prior to being eligible for withdrawal.
- Gift cards can’t be used in locations where either the card issuer or DraftKings isn’t licensed or legal for use.
Contacting Gift Card Providers:
For Gift Card related questions and issues, please contact the bank that issued the gift card. DraftKings representatives do not have access to the card's balance.
- DraftKings: DraftKings Gift Card Customer Online Support
- Game On: Game On Customer Online Support
- Generic electronic gift cards: Please refer to the contact information provided on the back of your card.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I check my gift card balance?
What deposit method should I select for my gift card?
Select the following method on the deposits page:
- DraftKings: Gift Card
- Game On: Gift Card
- Electronic gift cards: Debit or Credit
Once deposited, can I use my gift card on any DraftKings product?
- Gift card funds deposited to Fantasy Sports can be used on DraftKings Fantasy Sports or Marketplace products.
- Gift card funds deposited to Sportsbook or Casino can be used on Sportsbook, Casino, or Marketplace products.
- Gift card funds are not eligible to be used in the DraftKings Shop or Dynasty Store
Where can I buy a gift card?
What can I do if my gift card can’t be used in my state or jurisdiction?
If your gift card can’t be used in your state/jurisdiction, we recommend that you hold onto the gift card until you’re able to travel to a location where gift cards can be used on DraftKings. Learn more about what states gift cards are available in.