- Venmo withdrawals can take up to two (2) days.
- Important: Funds are sent to your Venmo balance, not to an associated bank account.
- To view the most up-to-date status for your withdrawal, please visit the withdrawal tracker via your DraftKings Account Withdrawal page.
- An ID verified personal Venmo account that matches your associated DraftKings account information, with an existing balance on file is required.
- An initial deposit to DraftKings from your personal Venmo account is required.
- First deposit must be completed via DraftKings app or mobile web.
- Venmo withdrawal amount cannot exceed $20,000.
- DraftKings does not permit the use of business accounts.
- Venmo is not permitted in all juristdictions.
- Venmo phone support: (855) 812-4430 (M-F, 10:00am-6:00pm EST)
- Venmo customer online support
Frequently asked questions:
Is withdrawing via Venmo available in all jurisdictions?
Due to regulatory requirements withdrawing via Venmo is not permitted in all jurisdictions. Please refer to your DraftKings Account Withdrawal page if you have any questions about what options are available in your jurisdiction.
How do I find my transaction information on Venmo?
Learn more about locating your transaction history on Venmo.
How do I move funds from my Venmo balance to my bank account?
Learn more about transferring money from Venmo to your bank account.