Scoreboard and DraftKings are becoming one and bringing you the best sports betting experience. On January 18, 2022, the Scoreboard app will be reduced to limited functionally. All customers will need to move over to DraftKings to continue betting on their favorite sports.
Start transferring your account into a DraftKings account now.
Frequently asked questions
What can I still do on Scoreboard?
Once the transfer begins, a lot of functionality on the Scoreboard app will be removed. As of January 18, 2022:
- You'll no longer be allowed to place any new bets.
- We're removing all markets and offers, and any further bet placement will need to happen on the DraftKings app.
- You'll still have access to your transaction history and account information.
- You may also withdraw your funds if you don't wish to move them over to a DraftKings account.
When will the transfer take place?
On January 18, 2022, the Scoreboard app will remove most of its functionality and for any further bet placement, customers will be required to transfer their Scoreboard account into a DraftKings account.
Will I lose any of my money?
No, you'll be able to either:
- Transfer all your funds from Scoreboard to your new DraftKings account to continue betting OR
- Withdraw your funds directly from Scoreboard.
Will I still be able to use the Scoreboard app?
The Scoreboard app and site will be available with limited functionality for six months post-transition. You'll still be able to access betting history, account information, and withdraw funds, but you won't be able to place bets.
Do I have to transfer my Scoreboard account to a DraftKings account?
No, but you'll no longer be able to place bets on Scoreboard. If you wouldn't like to transfer your account to DraftKings, you're able to withdraw your funds via the Scoreboard app.
What will happen if I choose not to transfer my Scoreboard account to DraftKings?
Betting won't be available. Access to the account will remain available to review open bets and withdrawal functionality.
How do I transfer my Scoreboard account to a DraftKings account?
When you open the Scoreboard app, you’ll see a message to download the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino app. Download the app.
If you currently have a Scoreboard account AND a DraftKings account:
- Open the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino app and click Log in with your DraftKings Account.
- Enter your DraftKings user name and password and click Log in.
- Within 1-2 screens, depending on your DraftKings account, you will see a page that prompts you to Start Transfer.
- From there the app will guide you through the transfer flow which will transfer your account information, balance, and limits to your DraftKings account.
If you currently have a Scoreboard account only:
- Open the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino app and click Sign Up.
- Enter your information.
- On the third screen you will see a page that prompts you to Start Transfer.
- From there, the app will guide you through the transfer flow which will transfer your account information, balance, and limits to your new DraftKings account.
Will I use my Scoreboard credentials to log into my new DraftKings account?
No, during the transfer flow you'll create a new username and password that is used to log into your DraftKings account.
What happens to my open bets?
They'll remain in Scoreboard and will settle on Scoreboard.
Will I be able to access my Scoreboard betting history in my new DraftKings account?
No, to access summary and breakdown requests can be submitted to the Scoreboard team at email@example.com.
Will I be able to cash out on open bets?
No. The cash out function will be removed from Scoreboard as of January 18, 2022.
Will my limits migrate to DraftKings?
Some limits may default to the platform limits due to changes in terms and conditions. Please reach out to the DraftKings Customer Support team if you'd like to update your limits.
Learn more about player limits available on DraftKings.
Where can I access my Scoreboard betting summary and tax information for 2020 and 2021?
Gameplay and tax information from Scoreboard will be saved for a limited period of time. Please reach out to the Scoreboard team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to request your Scoreboard gameplay or tax information.
Who can I reach out to with questions about the transition?
Reach out to the DraftKings Customer Support team for any questions.
What if I don't have a Scoreboard or a DraftKings account and want to bet on DraftKings?
All you have to do is download the DraftKings Sportsbook & Casino app and create an account.