In addition to regular drops, DraftKings also offers auctions for NFTs in the Marketplace. These auctions are candle-style English auctions, with a set start time and a time-range for when the auction will end.
To bid in a Marketplace auction:
- Log into DraftKings Marketplace.
- Tap/click Auctions at the top of the Marketplace homepage.
- Note: If you’re on mobile web and aren’t directed to Marketplace, tap the three-line Menu icon next to the DraftKings logo in the top left corner and tap Log In.
- All active and upcoming auctions will be listed.
- Note: Use Show Filters and Sort By: to locate a specific auction.
- Tap/click the auction you’d like to bid on.
- On the Auction Details page, tap/click Place Bid.
- In Enter bid amount, either enter an amount that is equal to or greater than the minimum bid amount, or tap/click Add min bid / Update min bid.
- Note: If you enter a bid higher than your current wallet balance, your bid won’t be accepted without an additional deposit.
- Tap/click Submit Bid or Deposit to Submit.
- Tap/click Confirm.