- Any limits or restrictions placed on your account will apply to all DraftKings products, including Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino, Reignmakers, Pick6, and Marketplace.
- Learn more about DraftKings’ commitment to Responsible Gaming.
- Learn more about DraftKings Responsible Gaming tools for Fantasy Sports.
DraftKings is committed to helping all players control their activity, and we offer a variety of controls including player limits. Player limits allow you to continue to use DraftKings but play inside your means safely.
You can set a variety of limits available below:
Deposit limits: Limit the amount of funds you can deposit into your account by choosing an amount over a daily, weekly, and monthly period.
- Important Note: Deposit limits are set at the account level and will limit the amount you can deposit for all DraftKings products.
Entries Limits: Set the maximum number of entries you want to enter each week.
Entry Fee Limits
When do player limits reset for Fantasy Sports?
- All limits are Universal Time Coordinated (UTC):
- Daily rollup starts at midnight UTC.
- Weekly rollup starts at midnight UTC on Sunday.
- Monthly rollup starts at midnight UTC on the first of every month.
Additionally, players can utilize the available Responsible Gaming Tools, such as:
Self-exclusion: If you’d like to take a longer break from DraftKings, you can choose to self-exclude from playing for a specific period of time, or indefinitely.
- Please note: Not all options are offered in all jurisdictions. You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting a self exclusion.
- Learn how to set a self-exclusion period.
Cool Off: If you’d like to take a temporary break from DraftKings, you can choose to cool off from playing for a minimum of 3 days up to 4 weeks.
- Please note: Not all options are offered in all jurisdictions. You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting the cool off period.
- Learn how to set a cool off period.