The option to set a cool-off period is part of DraftKings' commitment to responsible gaming and helping customers control how and when they use DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino.
Learn more about:
- Cool-off period duration
- What happens during the cool-off period
- Frequently asked questions about the cool-off period
- 3 Days
- 4 Days
- 5 Days
- 6 Days
- 1 Week
- 2 Weeks
- 3 Weeks
- 4 Weeks
Note: Not all options are offered in all jurisdictions. You’ll see all options defined by your jurisdiction when setting the cool-off period.
During the cool-off period:
- You can't log into your DraftKings account.
- You can't deposit or withdraw funds.
- You can't enter daily fantasy sports contests.
- You can't make any sports wagers.
- You can't play in any casino games.
- You can't transact in the marketplace.
- Existing entries and wagers will remain live however you won't be able to make any changes.
Frequently asked questions:
Who can set a cool-off period?
Any DraftKings account holder can set a cool-off period from Sportsbook or Casino.
How can I set a cool-off period?
Learn more about how to set a cool-off period.
What happens to the funds in my DraftKings account while I'm in the cool-off period?
Any funds deposited into DraftKings will remain in your account for the future. If you'd like to withdraw funds during a cool-off period, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
What happens after the cool-off period ends?
After the cool-off period, your account will be fully accessible.
Can I limit my access to DraftKings for a longer period of time?
If you'd like to take a longer break from DraftKings, you can self-exclude.
Can I limit my DraftKings use in other ways?
There are a variety of ways you can manage your use of DraftKings. Learn more about the player limits available to you.
Can I end my cool-off period early?
Once a cool-off period is set, DraftKings isn’t permitted to shorten that period.