If you’re experiencing a geolocation issue when trying to access DraftKings Marketplace from mobile web, we recommend turn location permission on/off for your browser:
Android 10 and up:
- On your Android device, tap the gear Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Location then tap App permissions.
- Scroll down and tap Chrome or Google, depending on what you’re using to access DraftKings.
- Below Location Access for this App, select one of the following:
- Allow all the time
- Allow only while using the app
- Ask every time
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your browser app and navigate to https://marketplace.draftkings.com/.
- Tap the three-dot More icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings and tap Site settings
- Tap Location and tap On or Off.