Note: Free bets not applicable to Ontario.
DraftKings may offer promotions where free bets are rewarded based on a specific activity being completed. You can locate these offerings by accessing the DraftKings Sportsbook Promotions page.
When applying a free bet:
- Any available free bets can be located on your Rewards page.
- Free bet has to be selected and applied BEFORE you place your bet.
- Don't enter a dollar amount into the bet amount section when using a free bet.
- To add a free bet to your bet slip, you must select the available free bet from the Bonus Available section on the bet slip.
- To remove a free bet from your bet slip, you must select the No Bonus option from the Bonus Available section on the bet slip.
- Always review your bet slip prior to submitting any bet. This helps to ensure that the reward you wish to use is selected and the bet you wish you place is correct.
Free bet exclusions:
- Only one free bet may be used on a bet slip.
- Free bets can't be split into multiple transactions.
- Free bets can't be combined with other reward offerings.
- Free bet stake isn't included in any potential winnings.
- Free bet must be placed prior to its expiration date. Expiration dates are reflected on your Rewards page.
- If your free bet is voided, the reward will be returned to your account following settlement.
- If your free bet results in a push, the reward will not be returned to your account