DraftKings takes the notification of Chargebacks very seriously, a chargeback occurs when a customer disputes a DraftKings charge with Play+.
To lift the restriction, the customer must reach out to Play+ and resolve the open dispute against the site.
Contact information for Play+:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 855-558-0043
Customers will receive the following information from DraftKings Customer Support:
- The amount of the chargeback.
- The date of the transaction.
- The payment method involved in the transaction.
Upon the customer contacting Play+ to settle or reverse the chargeback dispute, DraftKings will proceed with determining eligibility and reinstatement status.
Potential next steps include:
- Upload a letter from Play+ indicating the dispute has been dropped or reversed.
- Upload a Self-Certified ID (SCID) (a photo of you holding your ID next to your face so both are clearly visible) so that DraftKings can confirm your identity and verify your account.
- Provide a written acknowledgment that you are responsible for all existing/future charges and activity on your account to Customer Support.
- Customer Support will communicate with the customer directly if any or all of the above or additional items are required for reinstatement.
- Customers can then follow the secure upload link, to submit the requested uploads to their account for review.
Once the chargeback dispute has been resolved, and the requested documentation has been uploaded, DraftKings will review the customer’s account and reach back out about account reinstatement eligibility.