Upon a customer asking for a wire transfer, DraftKings Customer Support will need to ask for the amount of the wire. If a customer wishes to deposit more than $30,000, then Customer Support will follow the steps listed below and inform the customer that the request will be escalated, and a supervisor will be in touch.
- Customer Support will confirm whether the wire amount exceeds the customer’s self-imposed deposit limits. If there are limits, customers will be advised accordingly with the amount they are able to wire without exceeding self-imposed limits.
- Note: Getting customer limits approved by Customer Support or your Host, prior to wiring a deposit, will assist in the speed of the wire reaching the Customer’s DraftKings account.
- If a bank statement is not present in the customer's upload history, customers will need to upload one (must be less than 90 days old).
- DraftKings customers are to use the following banking information to send the funds to:
MVB Bank, Inc.
301 Virginia Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554
Routing Number: 051504597
Crown Gaming Inc
222 Berkeley St, 5th floor,
Boston , MA 02116
Beneficiary Account Number: 117420
- Once a bank wire has been issued by a customer, DraftKings normally receives it within 24 hours (on business days). Customers will be notified once it has been received.
- Note: Wires are only accepted when sent directly from the person whose name is listed on their DraftKings account. We only accept payments from an LLC if it has been approved.