To build a Reignmakers lineup via desktop and mobile web:
1. Log into DraftKings Reignmakers.
2. Select the contest cell you wish to compete in from the Contests lobby.
3. From the draft screen players will need to select: (The below example depicts a screenshot and description of a Classic contest style.)
- 1 FLEX (which can be a RB, WR, TE, K, or Defensive player)
- The below example shows a Classic Rare contest. In terms of card rarities, players need to draft 1 Core (or higher rarity) card and 4 Rare (or higher rarity cards) to compete in this specific example.
- Players can note whether or not they meet the contest requirements via the requirements drawer at the bottom of the draft page in red writing.
- Players can only select one SuperStar NFT player card.
- SuperStar NFT player cards have a yellow star next to their name signifying its status.
4. Select the NFT player cards needed by position for the contest one by one.
- The text under each roster position tells players how many playable NFT cards they own and at what rarities.
- All eligible NFT player cards a player owns are available on the right-side panel.
5. Select the green plus icon (➕) to add the playable NFT card for that specific player to your contest roster. If a player doesn't own a playable NFT card for a player, select the shopping cart icon (🛒) to view cards for sale on the secondary marketplace.
- In the above example, Josh Allen was clicked and 2 elite cards are owned for him.
- Click, Show My Cards Only toggle above the player pool to only see owned playable NFT cards.
- This process can be used until all roster positions are filled in.
- Players will see the following screen if they don't own any player NFT cards for a specific player.
- Players will see the following screen if there are player NFT cards on the secondary marketplace for a specific player.
- Owning one playable NFT card for a player: clicking the green plus icon (➕) on the first step adds the card directly to a player’s lineup.
- Owning multiple playable NFT cards for a player: clicking the green plus icon (➕) will bring up the above modal on the My Editions tab.
6. Click on each position in the contest and fill the remaining positions with the same methods outlined above utilizing both the green plus icon (➕) and shopping cart icon (🛒) where needed to fulfill the contest playable NFT card requirements and insert player NFT cards into your lineup.
7. Rosters are cleared for submission if the requirements drawer has green check marks and the Submit Lineup button is clickable.
- Green check marks can be found on the bottom of the screen to the right of Requirements.
- Submit lineup can be found in the lower right corner of the lineup page and will be white with black letters when ready for submission.
8. Click, submit to enter the lineup.
9. Once it submits it’ll bring players back to the My Contests page.
Important Notes for players designing Reignmakers contest lineups:
- Clicking to purchase the lowest price card for a player NFT at a particular rarity will present the following screen.
- Clicking to view all cards for a player NFT at a particular rarity shows the following screen.
- Trying to submit a lineup that's over the maximum Superstar limit (as marked by the gold s star next to a player's name).
- It shows up red in the requirements drawer and there's an error message at the top of the screen if a player tries to submit the lineup.
- Players get a similar error message if they try to submit a lineup that doesn’t meet the rarity requirements.
- As seen in the second screenshot below having tried submitting two Core player NFT cards.
- Players can locate information about the contest they are building a Reignmakers lineup for via the contest details overview.