Funds deposited to one product may not be available for use across products and some deposit and withdrawal capabilities are available only for specific products. Learn more about how you can leverage winnings, bonuses, and in some cases, deposits, across products.
If you’ve deposited funds into a product you didn’t intend to use, please review your options below.
- You can play-through deposited funds to make them eligible for use on other products.
- Note: Winnings are available to use across all DraftKings platforms.
- You can request a withdrawal via your account page. This will initiate a withdrawal of your deposit to the original payment method once the deposit has settled with your financial institution. It generally takes 24 hours for a deposit to settle. Learn more about how long withdrawals take.
- Note: Deposited funds that aren’t played through fully will be refunded to the original payment method, without exceptions, when requesting a withdrawal. Rapid deposit and withdrawal behavior may subject you to restrictions and possible account closure.
- You can contact the DraftKings Customer Support Team to initiate a refund of the deposit.
- Important: Refunds can't be processed until after the deposit has settled. Please wait at least 24 hours after making the deposit before contacting DraftKings for a refund.
- Credit/debit refunds can take up to 7 business days to be reflected on your statement.