Same Game Parlay Extra (SGPx) allows you to combine multiple single bets and Same Game Parlays (SGPs) into one SGPx.
To build an SGPx
- Log into DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Locate the first event you'd like to add to your SGPx.
- Toggle On for Same Game Parlay.
- Make your SGP picks for the first event.
- Important: Don't place your bet until you're done adding to your SGPx.
- Repeat this process on each bet or SGP you'd like to add to your SGPx.
- Note: If adding another SGP to the SGPx toggle SGP on. If adding only one leg from a game you'll need to add it from the non-SGP offering.
- Tap Bet Slip to review each bet you've added to your slip.
- In the Parlay section of your bet slip Enter Wager Amount.
- Your Parlay Odds will be available next to the SGPx  Pick Parlay line of your bet slip.
- Tap Place Bet $ to place your SGPx bet.
Example SGPx receipt:
- SGPx is available for both Parlay and Round Robin combinations.
- An SGP bet (no matter how many legs are included inside) will be treated as a single pick in a parlay or round robin combination.
- Bonus Bets and No Sweat Bets are supported.
- Single and SGP bets can't be parlayed from the same game.